See also Slogans
Quotes by "Connie"[edit | edit source]
- Yesterday was Christmas and I got you from that nice boy, Bobby Dobbs. He cheats off my papers all the time, but he's so cute that I don't mind. I didn't get him a present, but I let him touch my cootchie once to say thanks. I also got new socks and panties from Grandmother Marsh. Her skin always smells like old wet towels. I hope I don't smell like that when I get old. Connie, age 6, Diary of Constance "Connie" Marsh Dobbs
- The dean of girls....said it was "inappropriate" to attend with three dates. Well, I say, if they didn't mind sharing me, what was the problem? (We certainly didn't have any problems later on the beach!) Connie, age 16, Diary of Constance "Connie" Marsh Dobbs
- Since it had originally been planned that it was just us girls, none of us bothered with swimming suits....FDR (President Franklin Delano Roosevelt) himself, turned and saw me treading water. He's not too fast on land, but damnation you should see that boy SWIM! Connie, age 16, Diary of Constance "Connie" Marsh Dobbs
- You know you said for a hoseing I couldn't beat them, well Big Boy heres where you get th' hoseing and I get two pair of hose. The Real Silk Hosiery Salesman.
Quotes about "Connie"[edit | edit source]
- Call him "Bobby." Right now he's risking life and limb to impress his new neighbor-Connie Marsh.... Bobby and Connie Comics Issue #1
- You're sweet 16 and how you tease me. Your loving words, o how they please me. Connie by Johnny Cymbal
- The dicks you can't see are always longer. (1957, in his cups in a bar after discovering his wife Connie had been having an affair.) 
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.